In 2004, AEIS helped found a top Bay Area HR Firm, MyOHR. This partnership provides AEIS’ clients with free HR consulting, educational seminars and employee management resources.
The MyOHR HR offering is focused on providing a variety of Human Resources services for companies as a cost effective alternative to hiring a full time Human Resources professional. Our consultants are SHRM and NCHRA SPHR-CA certified and can advise on many aspects of the HR Policy and practice. We focus our offering on the following areas:
- Compliance – Our HR Service focuses on compliance with State and Federal law, including specific city requirements. Compliance areas include employment practices, legal postings and general employee management.
- Infrastructure – Our infrastructure systems include personnel files, hiring processes, employees relations management and termination processes.
- Training – Training support programs include safety training, harassment prevention training, customer service training, effective communication training, and ethics training. The programs are geared for both management and non-management employees. The training programs are used for managerial professional development and employee engagement.
- Triage – MyOHR triage support includes problem resolution with a rapid response for day-to-day business and management related issues.
- Crisis Support
- Employee Handbooks
- Leave Management
- HR Audits
- EDD Appeals
- Regulatory Compliance
- Employment Processes and Screening Policies
- Business and Policy Strategies
- Employee Relations
- Department of Labor Actions
- Compensation Analysis and Planning
- Training and Mentoring
- Special Project Work
- … and More!
Our consulting staff has over 25 years of experience in the Human Resources field. Based in Silicon Valley, we are well-versed in California law and practical research principles to support employee needs outside of California. Our consultants provide generalist support. We’ve designed and implemented the full hiring process from requisition approval process, sourcing, interviewing and selection, offer letter generation to successful hire.