It’s the HR department’s job to ensure an employee is consistently performing to the company’s expectations. They are also responsible for protecting and compensating employees, but most importantly to maintain fairness. The development of your company relies heavily on your HR department, that’s why we provide free HR consulting through myOHR.
In 2004, AEIS helped found a top Bay Area HR Firm, MyOHR. This partnership provides AEIS’ clients with free HR consulting, educational seminars and employee management resources.
The MyOHR HR offering is focused on providing a variety of Human Resources services for companies as a cost effective alternative to hiring a full time Human Resources professional. Our consultants are SHRM and NCHRA SPHR-CA certified and can advise on many aspects of the HR Policy and practice. We focus our offering on the following areas:
- Compliance – Our HR Service focuses on compliance with State and Federal law, including specific city requirements. Compliance areas include employment practices, legal postings and general employee management. A few of our compliance services include: On-site HR audits, Required Postings, Wage & Hour Laws, and Posters.
- Infrastructure – Our infrastructure systems include personnel files, hiring processes, employees relations management and termination processes. Further, we provide compensation review and guidance, handbooks, and policy development.
- Training – Training support programs include safety training, harassment prevention training, customer service training, effective communication training, and ethics training. The programs are geared for both management and non-management employees. The training programs are used for managerial professional development and employee engagement.
- Triage – MyOHR triage support includes problem resolution with a rapid response for day-to-day business and management related issues.
- Crisis Support
- Employee Handbooks
- Leave Management
- HR Audits
- EDD Appeals
- Regulatory Compliance
- Employment Processes and Screening Policies
- Business and Policy Strategies
- Employee Relations
- Department of Labor Actions
- Compensation Analysis and Planning
- Training and Mentoring
- Special Project Work
- … and More!
Our consulting staff has over 25 years of experience in the Human Resources field. Based in Silicon Valley, we are well-versed in California law and can aid in building a solid HR infrastructure. With practical research principles to support employee needs, our expertise extends beyond California. Our consultants create programs for the implementation of best practices. With tailored HR resources from certified consultants, we work with your HR team in developing, attracting, and retraining. We’ve designed and implemented the full hiring process from requisition approval process, sourcing, interviewing and selection, offer letter generation to successful hire.
What will a strong HR team do for you?
- Improve employer-employee relationships
- Minimize risks and liabilities with our compliance services
- Attract, develop, and retain top talents